Starters guide for crypto trading v2.0 – Panama Crypto

BEFORE you start reading, if you want to be a profitable crypto trader, you must be willing to spend considerable months if not years, learning the skills of the trade. NO ONE WILL SPOON FEED YOU! You might join a pump and dump group (might see profits, but not in the long run), or a paid group to teach you the skills (might not fulfill your thirst of knowledge, or it might not be for you). At the end of the day, there is nothing more satisfactory to learn on your own.

I am mesmerized by the ability of Bitcoin and also crypto-currencies to polarize general public opinion. Most say its a fad, a Ponzi scheme; the rest of us see it as the future of interchanging goods through a digital asset (also many other applications which I will omit).

When I decided to actively trade crypto back in March 2017, I noticed there is no quick guide to tackle this profitable monster. So I decided to contribute my 2 cents to the crypto cause, and make this “short” guide for noobies, that I think might help newcomers to have a good head start, more than I had when I started. The image from this article always reminds me why is it that I am in crypto.

DISCLAIMER: more than obviously, I do not know it all about crypto, and am very far from knowing it all, BUT in the time I have been trading crypto these 10 points will definitely will help out one way or the other to find those profits in crypto.

1. Learn basic crypto terminology, so scammers don’t bull shit you. Wallet, ICO, DYOR, FUD, FOMO, SHILL, mining, staking, baking, POS, POW, master nodes, TA, FA… the list could go forever, but don’t worry, if you invest time in crypto you will learn these fast, and WILL get rewarded for it, eventually.

2. Learn to do basic Technical Analysis (TA), so you don’t buy the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), or sell the FUD (Fear Uncertainty Doubt). You could start with Investopedia or here.

Комментарии